SOLSC-3/31

I have always hated packing. In my opinion, it’s the worst part of the whole vacation. I have never minded the travel there or back, packing up before we left, or even the vacation itself (depending on the company).

Over the course of the past week, I have been stuffing my suitcase full of spring and summer clothes and taking them out again, only to put them in for a third time. I have been checking the forecast, praying for no rain, and repeating over, and over again.

As I look at my suitcase now, thinking of how I’ll have to pull it through an airport and store it above my head on the airplane in roughly nine hours, I can’t help the happiness that takes over me.

And as of tomorrow morning, I’ll be in California.

4 thoughts on “SOLSC-3/31”

1. I agree packing is pretty awful, but unpacking is worse. I’m so jealous though! I hope you have fun! Take pictures for me:)

2. Have such a great time! Looking forward to hearing of your trip when you return next week! Be on the lookout for interesting topics while you’re traveling. Perhaps the best are overheard conversations or people watching in the airport! Good stuff!

1. I will! I’m always interested in observing what goes on around me and taking my surroundings in.