SOLSC-9/31

I put my hands against the swirling fabric of my skater skirt for the umpteenth time today, trying to keep it from rising too much. The newfound, and much appreciated, spring air surrounds me and gives off a gentle breeze. I breath in the fresh, warm air and can’t help the twirl and light laugh I let out looking around the space around me.

I finally stop spinning and glance down at my dog, her small face squirming for my attention. I bring my hands down to her face, holding it and petting her ears. I look into her eyes and I can see how much she missed me. And as I gaze back at her and continue to pet as she sees fit, I can’t help but think how I missed her.

4 thoughts on “SOLSC-9/31”

1. I love your description of the spring weather. That was an amazing skater skirt too. Also what kind of dog do you have? She sounds super sweet and I cant help but try and imagine her many different ways.

1. Thanks! I love it too! It’s so spring-ey! Lucy is a hyper, almost 4 year old black and chocolate lab with newfoundland mix. She is somewhat small, and only comes up to my knees. What she lacks in height, she makes up for in muscle. Her chest resembles a box and she can run like nobody’s business!